Friday, January 12, 2018

Walk In His Love

As a teenager I heard a song by Maranatha Music that caught my ear. It is based on I John 3:1: “Behold what manner of love the Father hath given into us, that we should be called the sons of God!” (KJV). The NIV says that He has lavished His love upon us. In light of His wonderful love and the fact that we are now His children we have real hope. This love and hope causes us to keep ourselves for Him until He returns.

This Sunday we will study I John 3:1–10. I encourage you to read and study ahead of time. Join me in prayer for this weekend’s services. Prayer about who you can invite to come and worship with us.

Also, I encourage you to participate in the week of prayer by either stopping by the church or praying where you are.

Walk in his love.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments. Please be respectful. We reserve the right to moderate comments based on relevancy and language.

Popular Posts