Wednesday, October 10, 2018

A Nation Needing A Revival

Would you agree that our Nation could use a Revival of turning to the Lord?

II Chronicles 7:14 says “If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.” What a wonderful promise from God.

In this verse God gives four conditions to bring revival to any nation or people. This Sunday we will study these four conditions for revival.

Sunday evening at 6:00 pm we will have a special prayer service for our country and the upcoming elections.

Let the Lord renew you and bring revival to you and your family.

It is an honor to serve as your Pastor.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments. Please be respectful. We reserve the right to moderate comments based on relevancy and language.

Popular Posts