Wednesday, April 17, 2019

This Is Love



When I was 10 years old my grandfather on my mother’s side of our family passed away. I remember crying uncontrollably at the funeral and the graveside. It seemed so final. I thought I would never see my grandfather again. Now, I know that because of the resurrection of Jesus, I will see my grandfather in Heaven one day.

The resurrection of Jesus changes everything. Death is not the end. Because of Jesus resurrection we can know a:

1. Love that Conquers Death
2. Love That Forgives Our Sins
3. Love That Makes All Things New.


This Easter Sunday I will begin a three week series called; “This Is Love”. Join with me in praying for the Lord to use these services to minister to people in a powerful way. Invite and bring someone to church with you this Easter Sunday.

His love makes us new.

It is an honor to serve as your pastor.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments. Please be respectful. We reserve the right to moderate comments based on relevancy and language.

Popular Posts