Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Where do you place your faith?

What is the object of your faith? As I write this devotion I am sitting in a very nice office chair that a friend gave me. I trust the chair to hold me so, I can rest as I write. You could say I have faith in my chair.

When it comes to being forgiven of my sins and being made right with God I put my total faith in Christ. This Sunday we will study one of the most important chapter in the Bible, Romans chapter 3. I will focus on verses 21 -31. I encourage you to read and study this chapter ahead of time and we can compare notes. :-)

Come, let’s grow in the grace and knowledge of Jesus together. Bring someone with you this Sunday.

It is an honor to serve as your Pastor.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments. Please be respectful. We reserve the right to moderate comments based on relevancy and language.

Popular Posts