Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Our Rock



As Laurie and I traveled to the Bear Tooth Pass in Montana and the Black Hills of South Dakota this summer, we saw many Majestic Mountains and Beautiful Rocks. As we sat high upon a rock in Custer State Park overlooking Sylvan Lake, Psalm 18:1-3 came to my mind. In these verses David wrote:


I will love You, O LORD, my strength.
The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer;
My God, my strength, in whom I will trust;
My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised;
So shall I be saved from my enemies.


This Sunday we will study Psalm 18 together. Read this Psalm ahead of time and we will learn about "Our Rock of Salvation" together.

Join with me in prayer for this weekend’s services and invite someone to come with you.

It is an honor to serve as your Pastor.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments. Please be respectful. We reserve the right to moderate comments based on relevancy and language.

Popular Posts