Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Death Is The Gateway To Eternity

Psalm 23:4 says “Yes, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for you are with me…”

Death or the grave is not a stopping place but something we pass through to eternity. David said because the Lord was with him he did not have to fear death. Someone asked Billy Graham if he was afraid to die. He said, “No, I am not afraid to die I just don’t look forward to the dying process.” I am thankful that believers in Christ do not have to fear death. Jesus, our Shepherd Savior, walks with us in life, through death and into eternity.

What a wonderful hope we have.

This Sunday we will study Psalm 23:4. Join with me in prayer for this weekend’s services. Also, invite someone to come with you.

Let’s be alert for opportunities to share the hope we have in Christ with others.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments. Please be respectful. We reserve the right to moderate comments based on relevancy and language.

Popular Posts