Wednesday, August 8, 2018

In The Paths Of Righteousness

A few summers ago our family visited the Arches National Park and Moab, Utah. My son Gabriel and I went on a four wheeler excursion in the desert. The scenery and the trails where beautiful. One necessity to our successful trip was having a guide. Without a guide we could have easily gotten lost or off on the wrong trail.

Psalm 23:3 says “…He leads me in paths of righteousness for His name sake.” I am so thankful that in this life and the one to come we have the most excellent guide; Jesus, our Shepherd Savior. This Sunday we sill study Psalm 23:3.

Join with me in prayer for our weekend services. Also, invite someone to come and worship the Lord with us.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments. Please be respectful. We reserve the right to moderate comments based on relevancy and language.

Popular Posts