Wednesday, August 14, 2019

A Good Plan Gone Bad

Have you ever prayed, “Lord, get me out of this mess I have created!”

When David escaped from King Saul and went to hide in enemy territory (I Samuel 21:10-15) it seemed like a good plan at first. However, things began to turn south and his life was in danger.

Psalm 34 is David’s celebration for God rescuing him from a bad dilemma. David knew hurtful times but God heard his cry and helped him.

This Sunday we will study Psalm 34. I encourage you to read this Psalm ahead of time. Let’s decide along with David to; “Praise the Lord at all times.” Psalm 34:1

Join with me in prayer for this weekend’s services and invite someone to come with you.

It is an honor to serve as your pastor.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments. Please be respectful. We reserve the right to moderate comments based on relevancy and language.

Popular Posts